I think you'll find it's a nice place to visit. The neighbors are great.
- We've got PZ at Pharyngula, of course.
- Ed takes one of the clearest stances I've seen on civil liberties at Dispatches From the Culture Wars.
- The Digital Cuttlefish is still mixing rhyme and reason at a prodigious rate.
- Comradde PhysioProffe is messing with the language (and an awful lot of rice).
- Chris Rodda is keeping on the case of the Dominionists at This Week in Christian Nationalism.
- Stephen "DarkSyde" Andrew stays on top of science and nonsense at The Zingularity.
- And Reasonable Doubts keeps you up to speed on their podcast.
But that's just the original crew. We're bringing in reinforcements.
- My boy Jason Thibeault will still be beer- and bacon-deficient at Lousy Canuck.
- Greg Laden will be starting a new project at The X Blog that I'm not allowed to talk about yet.
- Greta Christina will continue to talk about sex and atheism with unflinching (un)common sense.
- Ophelia Benson has moved Butterflies and Wheels to a much more browsing-friendly location.
- Assassin Actual is representing the atheists in foxholes.
- Hank Fox is bringing us the perspective of a Blue Collar Atheist.
- Daniel Fincke is practicing philosophy at Camels With Hammers.
- Deacon Duncan is countering religious apologetics at Alethian Worldview.
- And soon, Jen will be joining us with Blag Hag.