This was a big mistake for me to watch this video as I'm presently nursing a couple of broken ribs and... well you get the idea.
I say it again, Ricky Gervais is flat-out the funniest human on the planet right now. Period. And to watch him improv with a Muppet is truly loading the dice. I wonder if there is an extended version of that encounter?
I heart Ricky Gervais so much! :)
ReplyDeleteI do love Ricky Gervais. He's too good, though. I can't watch The Office because he made it just too painfully real.
ReplyDeleteHe did. Same as Extras, I haven't watched it in forever, but I still think of it sometimes and get a tummy ache. :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie:
ReplyDeleteThis was a big mistake for me to watch this video as I'm presently nursing a couple of broken ribs and... well you get the idea.
I say it again, Ricky Gervais is flat-out the funniest human on the planet right now. Period. And to watch him improv with a Muppet is truly loading the dice. I wonder if there is an extended version of that encounter?
Thanks for the laugh (I guess).
scribbler, I'm so sorry. If it helps, you've made me laugh until I dissolved into coughing fits, so maybe it's only fair.
ReplyDeleteThe guy who plays Elmo is pretty funny, too. He was a guest on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me a while back. I would pay good money to see that whole tape.
Feel better soon.