March 01, 2010

Anthology News

Two blog anthologies made recent announcements I'd like to share.

If you don't already know that The Open Lab is available, you've either been hanging out under a rock or you don't spend much time in the science blogosphere. I got to read several of the posts in blog form as one of the judges, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest very soon. A big congratulations to Scicurious on editing an excellent volume.

The Young Australian Skeptics Blog Anthology isn't out yet, but they just announced the list of posts. I'm honored, not only to have been included, but to be among the company I get to keep. I get to be in an anthology with some of my favorite bloggers. I'll let you know when it's available.

4 comments:

Jason Thibeault said...

Uh, yeah, the rock option. That's great news all around!

Also, you deserve being part of that anthology. And pretty much every anthology about anything ever. Except if it's an anthology of stupid people. Yeah, I'm going to stop typing now.

Stephanie Zvan said...

Aw, thanks, Jason.

Betül said...

Indeed, I was hiding under a rock, thanks for the links!

Stephanie Zvan said...

But, Betül, that's such an incredibly cool rock. Hope you're having fun.