March 28, 2009

Revenge of Daughter of the Replace Michele Bachmann Blog Carnival

As I explained to someone the other day, I thought that after the election, we’d be able to retire the Replace Michele Bachmann Blog Carnival. Even though she squeaked through her reelection with a slim plurality, I was among the people who still considered the Republicans capable of learning what hadn’t worked for them in this election. One of those things being Bachmann, I thought she’d end up in some congressional broom closet somewhere, in a straitjacket with a duct tape gag. Not that I spent any time dwelling on this image or anything.

Alas, it was not to be.

The newest edition of the Replace Michele Bachmann Web Carnival is up at Quiche Moraine.

2 comments:

scribbler50 said...

It boggles the mind that this woman holds public office. How after that last fiasco she pulled off before the election on the Chris Mathews show, could any thinking person take this woman seriously? I mean it. "Behind enemy lines", indeed!
One thing for sure though, she's made me believe in reincarnation. She's a half-assed rebirth of another opportunistic, paranoiac, finger pointing danger run rampant in the government... so let's call her Joe-sephine McCarthy.

Stephanie Zvan said...

Hmm. Relative dates of birth and death would pose something of a problem for most theories of ensoulment, but you could be onto something--about McCarthy at least. I think you're missing the point, though, when you talk about "any thinking person." :)