February 05, 2009

Or, Perhaps, News Today

All right, want to see what I've been working on? You can finally check it out. We'll be tweaking it to add functionality and prettiness over the next couple of weeks, but you can get an idea while I go to bed finally.

It all started with a conversation over a couple of Leinie's stouts (no, really, yum) and some lovely Ethiopian food. I think my exact words were, "I'm really enjoying blogging, and I think I'm writing some good stuff. I just wish there were a way that it could, I don't know, do something."

Hopefully, this will do something.

Presenting Quiche Moraine.

4 comments:

Bora Zivkovic said...

I adore your troll fable! Will link on Monday, once the traffic comes out of weekend doldrums.

Stephanie Zvan said...

Thank you. It was tons of fun to write.

ScientistMother said...

very cool! congrats! can't wait to see/ read more...when i have time.

Now that you've announce quiche how about inventing some time for me?:)

Stephanie Zvan said...

Thanks. I know the feeling. I'm getting behind in my reading too. Seems I can either do that or sleep. So if I do find a way to invent time, we'll have to share.