- I <3 Kai Ryssdal: "Bernanke gave us another whopper today." *That's* financial reporting.
- 1st MN female wrestler at state: "Makes me sad that some of the boys don't want to wrestle me cause they don't want a girl to beat them."
- A day without an iPod. How do I do that again?
- Want me to be productive? Give me a computer that boots in less than 10 minutes and bandwidth to access all this data I have to deal with.
- Spam titled "Greedings." How appropriate.
- Apparently, hitting play on my iPod is how I signal getting back to work. I'm completely nonproductive without it. [twitch]
- Mike, love you dearly, but please stop saying my name when I can't hear the rest of what you're talking about.
- The Dawkins crowd makes me feel distinctly middle aged. Students, gray hair, very few people in between. And I think I know them all.
- They got a kick-ass ASL interpreter for this. She's really into it and not more than a couple seconds behind.
- How sad to be denied poetic language because someone has a vested interest in misunderstanding you.
- First half of Dawkins' lecture was obviously a work in progress. Second half's much better. Might just be that he's talking subversion.
- Click, click. Click, click, click go the connections in the brain. Not the ones Dawkins is aiming for, but oh, well.
- Q: If we're this adaptable, can we adapt to seeing IR? A: The brain is the flexible part, silly. (Dawkins much more patient than I.)
- Oh, these are baaad questions, mixed in with fanboy ramblings. Someone help us!
- Heh. Questioner says, "You got science in my politics!" *Not* the same as politics in science, dude. Greg leans over. "Concern troll."
- Yay! Finally met Amused Muse.
- Ooh, and a 10-minute reboot this morning because an application closed and can't be reopened. May I please have a real computer?
Hmm. Yeah, the super short form might not be my long suit.