September 08, 2008

Fair Warning

This blog is new enough that it hasn't been through an election before (nothing local last year), so those of you who know me only through the blog haven't seen me in an election season. I get a wee bit obsessive. I have plenty of things I want to say about writing and editing at the moment, but every time I sit down to write them, I have things to say about politics that feel more important to get out.

So if you're not thrilled with the last week or so of posts, you might want to come back in a couple of months. I'll miss you, but I'll understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just do what I do. Every now and then promise to stop talking about politics.

Stephanie Zvan said...

Yeah, but no matter how much you qualify those statements, someone still takes you seriously. You're obviously too subtle.